To register a student at Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic Academy:
- Please gather the following documentation to upload:
- Birth certificate (original or notarized copy)
- Immunization record from birth to present age (Download: Immunization requirements to PDF)
- Baptismal certificate (original) if child is a baptized Catholic
- Recent report card and test scores from the school he or she is transferring from (for grades 3 through 8)
- Current Individualized Education Plan (IEP/IESP) if applicable
- Go to the online registration portal and begin the online registration process. (Click here to access an application for a new student.)
- If you need to return to the portal to complete your enrollment checklist, please click here.
– 3-Year old Nursery: must be 3 years old by December 31, 2021 and completely toilet-trained (register through NYC portal)
– Pre-K For All: must be 4 years old by December 31, 2021 (register through NYC portal)
– Kindergarten: must be 5 years old by December 31, 2021
Please click on the links below to learn more about registration for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic school year.
Haven’t had a chance to visit our academy? Click the link below: